Friday 28 February 2014

GREAT MEETING!


Hi, folks!

Núria has sent me a couple words about our PE meeting we did last 25th of february. From my point of view, her little text says exactly what I would say about it in a perfect and lovely english. It describes my feelings very well. I was very glad to read it because it tells me we are doing fine and we are all learning and enjoying. That was the point, wasn't it? So far so good!

Once again, I encourage you to follow Nuria's example and try to write a couple thoughts about our experience. If you don't feel like writing a whole text, you might write a comment. I would have been great to show a picture in this article but I think nobody took a picture during the meeting, did you? I guess not. Well, next day I won't miss it! Instead, I will stick a IES Font de Sant Lluís picture.

And now, here you are Nuria's words! Enjoy them!

25th of february 2014

Hi everyone, I'm Nuria.

I would like to share with you some feelings that you made me feel the other day. I spent several years without attending courses in order to dedicate to motherhood and also I have been a tutor of primary education.

Fortunately, this year I'm finally teaching PE and I'm just re-
discovering this subject. Joining this seminar is helping me to 
improve illusion for PE. This activity is oppening my mind and my 
ideas are getting richer with the contributions of other partners.

Thank you for sharing your experience, knowledge and illusion.

Nuria.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, folks! I was just checking the way you can leave comments in our blog. 1st step: click on Comments. 2nd step: select "Anonymous" in the little window where "Comment as" is written. 3rd step: write down your name. Then, write down your comment and click "publish". Final step: type the numbers you see as a password.
    Now it's your turn!

    Didac

    ReplyDelete