Sunday 2 February 2014

WELCOME!

This is just a little starting article to welcome all PE teachers on board, specially those who have joined València CEFIRE's seminar about teaching Physical Education in english. As I told in the first meeting, there are a couple aims this blog wants to reach. First of all, it will be very useful for us to keep in contact and to explain each other our PE experiences with our pupils. Secondly, it will help you to keep in touch with english by reading the articles that will be published periodically. But, above all, this blog will help you to improve your english by writing your own articles. That's, definitely, the main reason this blog has been created for, its ultimate leitmotiv. So, I encourage you to write down your experiences and publish them in this new blog.

Unfortunately, you will have to send your articles to me, in order to be published. I would have prefer you being able to work on the blog by your own. The think is I've got another blog and, in order to make a new one, I had to use the same gmail address and the same password. Anyway, that should not be any problem for you to practice and improve your writing skills in english. In fact, it makes it even easier because you just have to worry about the writing: I'll do the rest in the blog!

So, here I am! Waiting for yor words!


DIDAC 

No comments:

Post a Comment